Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Friday, April 15, 2005

Laundry

O.K. so it is a pretty general title, but lets think about this. I am a pretty busy person, as any other mother is, but why is that no matter how much laundry I do, it is never done.
The reason I am writing about this is because I have a day off today, and when I say a day off, I mean no kids, no school, no work last night, etc, and I should be relaxing and taking advantage of it, but I can't. As I look in my kitchen, I see the pile of dirty clothes that is making my stomach turn.
Now, the only people in my house is me and the babies, and I just can't understand how so much damn laundry can pile up in a matter of one or two days. I do understand that Colin will take off his clothes when we get home and puts on boxer shorts, and Maddie will put on a dress as soon as she gets home, but even still, that is not enough clothes for so much laundry!
As I hear the dryer buzzer go off, I have come to the conclusion that this is just another big mystery of life and I may never figure out the answer. The only thing I can positively conclude is that I may never have a day when there is not at least one load of laundry to do.

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

LOVE, love, love your blog! So glad you decided to do one. See, just another way to keep in touch. You'd better start sharing it because I'm going to link it from my blog! Hope you have as much fun as I do. Love you and the "babies" (thought they aren't really babies anymore - I caught that one!)

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you and the kids just got naked for a little while...all the laundry will finally get done!!!
there-mystery solved
love your blog!! Melissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home