Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

unmotivated!

This just about describes my attitude toward blogging these days. These last few months have sucked..I mean really sucked! Between working at both jobs, going to school, keeping up a house, and trying to spend time with the kids in the middle, I barely have time to breathe let alone blog! I have been keeping up with the blogs I read, but I just couldn't get two seconds together to write...there was always a test to study for, dishes to do, laudry to load, etc.

But now I am done with school (for the sememster) and I will be leaving for AR in a few days, I have some much needed time off to get caught up on all the things I have been slacking on for the last few months.

I will truely be looking forward to leaving on Sunday morning and getting to spend the holiday with my sis and her family.

I am also looking forward to next semester when I will be taking classes online allowing more time for me and my babies!

Lastly, I am looking forward to sunday when the babies and I head back to the roller rink!! hahaha

-Meg

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

You're crazy! Can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home