Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

what to say.....

Well, as I sit here and think about what I want to blog about, I am at a loss...I know, it's never happened before, but my life is so friggen boring right now that I have nothing to say. I mean, oh sure, I could talk about the papers I have due, or the crazy old ladies that come into my work, or how fresh the kids are that I sub, but really, who wants to here that. I know I don't!

Here is what has been going on...my friends are getting pissed at me because I never talk to them (sorry guys!!), my kids hate the fact that I work so much and when I am not working I am on the computer doing work for school, and my body is screaming at me because I forget that I am almost 34(yuck!!) and that I am 18 and that I can function on 5 hours of sleep a night!

But it's almost over, just a few more months of this crazyness. Once this sememster is over, I can slow down and I can regroup and maybe not be so crazed. Then maybe I can go back to my talks with Jaime, weekly talks with Kama (I am trying!!) and my late night talks with Shaun. Maybe my conversations with my sisters won't have to end with me saying "Well, I have to get to work/school, I will call you when I can". Maybe the kids and I can chill out together and I won't fall asleep. Let's just cross our fingers and hope we get through it!!

On a better note, Colin got the chance to pitch at his game on Saturday and he struck out two kids!! I didn't see it, because I could only stay the first hour (because I had to go to work...shocker), but Pepere said he did great! I am so flippen proud of him!

Well, I am off to bed....

Meg

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here for you!!! I completely understand what your going through! You always call, and it's nice to hear from you for the 5 mins. love ya, miss ya!! keep your head up missy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home