Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

December 25th.....twice!!

Jaime put it best when she said it's like Christmas for me today and then tomorrow! So much happening I can hardly sit still long enough to write this, but I haven't written in so long, I know that its time.

Why all the excitement you ask, well in about an hour and a half my babies will be home with me!!! It has been a long and lonely summer with out them and my heart is aching so much. Plus the fact that the last week they were still up north there were quite a few teary phone calls to me from them (and one from my Melissa) and I would always tell myself that they were having fun..blah blah blah, but I missed them so much. I would pace around my apartment aimlessly because I didn't have anything to do when I wasn't working. But that is all going to change today...yeah!!!!!

The other reason for Christmas is that tomorrow is my inspection for my new house! Most of you know that I hate where I live. I love the inside of my place, I have new rugs, new appliances, and big rooms, but as soon as I walk out my door, I am reminded where I live...the ghetto!! Oh, I hate the noise, I hate most of the people, and I hate that I can't let my kids go outside and play without them getting hurt or used by the other kids. I have hated it for over a year now, and I am ecstatic that it is coming to an end! So, send out all the positive energy you can that I get this house so we can finally be completely happy!

Well, that's all because now its time to pace until the babies get home!

-Meg

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Jess said...

So glad the babies are home!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home