Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

too long

Well, I know it's been a while, but things have gone from crazy to absolute insane in the past few weeks, that I don't know weather to stratch my watch or wind my butt! It makes me so thankful for my vaca because I think it gave me the recharge that I needed to make me keep going. So, here is a recap to all that has happened...

Maddie and Colin did very well on their last report cards, and they were promoted to 4th (OMG) grade! It is so hard to believe that they are already there. I know it sounds clishe, but it really does feel like yesterday I was bringing them home from the hospital and they were so dependent on me. Now they are so independent and can do so much for themselves, it makes me feel so un-needed!! I know this is so far from the truth, and anyone who has seen my kids know this is far from reality, I still feel like they are growing too fast and I want to pause time so I can enjoy them longer. I am saying this, too, as they are sitting in Kingston NH with my parents for 7 weeks and I am in Florida, unable to kiss them goodnight. I know that they are in great hands, and they are seeing everyone who they miss, but I miss them tremendously and the summer can't end fast enough! But, I will be going home visit on July 1 to visit. Now, I am so scared about flying alone (trust me, I was trying to get on a train instead), but its to see my babies and all my friends so I will try to get through the flight without having a nervous breakdown. Don't get me wrong, there will be some tears, and maybe even some blubbering, but other then that I will think about where I am going and who I am going to see; my babies, my new neice as well as her brother and sister, my new godson and his mom, and my freinds and family I haven't seen in a year, that it should help me get through the flight!!

Well, the other big news is that I have found my house I am going to rent at the end of july. Most of you know how much I hate where I live. And in my defense, I viewed the complex on a Wed. afternoon at 1:00ish, so I had no idea what is was like once the sun went down, and let me tell you, it ain't pretty!! I hate my neighbors, I hate thier friends, and I hate the location of my apartment! But, thankfully, I will be renting a great house in a great location and my only concern is how I am I going to get enough furniture to fill it, as opposed to worring if my car is going to get stolen or if I am going to be woken up at 3:00 a.m. by the cops breaking up a fight! So, only a few more weeks and I am hoping it will all work out...keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that it does.

Now, the last piece of news is that my sister is down here with me. I would love to say that it is a visit to see her baby sister, but it is a "business trip". She and her husband just bought a house down here for them to move into in about 2 years. The house is great and I am so excited for them. I have been helping her as much as I can this week, but she has been hauling ass, and quite frankly I am really impressed! She leaves on Saturday (tear) but we are spending so much time together, and even though she gets pissed at me pretty easily, I will miss her when she is gone. I don't know which is worse, not seeing someone for a year, like my sister Melissa, or seeing for a short time and having to say goodbye, like my other sisters Mary and Meredith. Well either way, it sucks not having family around all the time, and this summer is making me see just how much I love my family and how much I want to see them!

Well, my wrists are starting to hurt (I am not used to the laptop yet, Mere!!) so thats it. I will be checking in more now that I am not so busy, so until next time...

Meg

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Glad you found some time to blog! Hope you're enjoying the laptop. hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home