Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Now...since it is thanksgiving I have decided to put up a top 5 as to why I love this holiday. This one that is sentimental and it is part of an e-mail that I got a few years ago. I don't get like this often, but this year I am away from most of my family, so although it is hard for me, as well as the family I am away from, I like to believe that there is still so much to be thankful for. So I hope you all enjoy!



What I am thankful for:

5. I am thankful that there is a mess in my childrens rooms because it reminds me that my children are having fun.

4. I am thankful for my my high electric bill because it means that I have a house to live in.

3. I am thankful for my clothes that are getting tight because it means I have money for food.

2. I am thankful for not getting a parking spot close to the door of a store because it reminds me that I have legs to walk with.

1. I am thankful for a sink full of dirty dishes because it reminds me that I have a house full of family and friends that I love!!

I hope you liked it and have a good holiday everyone!

Night,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home