Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Friday, March 23, 2007

miss me???

Well, once again its been a while since I have blogged and most of my readers have probably given up on me, but have no fear, I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!

Why the hold up you ask...well first of all, my computer is running slower than dial up, so I have not had the patience for it. Which leads me to number two reason, blogger has updated and it takes a while on a regular computer, but on mine its ridiculously long.

So those are the reasons I have been gone...but I am going to jump right into a new and exciting blog for your reading pleasure. Here is the deal...my sister blogs everyday. She puts up pictures and adds and other stuff. My other sister blogs almost as often and she also puts up pictures and adds, etc. Now my other sister doesn't blog and I'm not sure why...but that's neither here nor there. I can't for the life of me find something to blog about every day unless I have a topic. Now most of you know that I used to do the shit list, but that didn't last too long because of my multi-personality computer, and because I didn't always have time to sit and type, etc. So I have come up with a new idea....I will model it after David Letterman and instead of top 10 (I don't have a team of writers working for me) I will do my daily top 5.

Now these could be anything from songs to movies to people I hate...it could be anything that goes through my sick twisted brain! With that said, here is today's:

TOP 5 REASONS MASSACHUSETTS MAKES ME CRAZY

1. The drivers--enough said
2. What other state gets snow on Friday, and the following Friday its 60 degrees!
3. While I am on the subject of snow and warm weather, not only does slush make a
big mess everywhere and gets your clothes and shoes dirty, but with all the plows
they have out during a snow storm to remove the snow, couldn't they take half of
them and have them remove the slush?? How hard would that be??
4. Potholes that never seem to get fixed, and when you try to drive around them you
almost cause and accident, but if you don't you get a flat or you need a new
alignment!!!!
5. Even though there is a dunkin donuts on every friggen corner (there are 4 that
are walking distance from my house), at 7:30 on any given morning the line is out
the door AT EVERY ONE!!!!!

Talk to ya,
Meg

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Megan is blogging again!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home