Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

This Sucks

I know this is the morning and there was supposed to be a post here last night, but my computer sucks and it wouldn't post and in my frustration I gave up and went to bed. Now I am here way to early in the morning trying to blog, working on only a half a cup of coffee, and I am getting these stupid pop-ups every 2 seconds and I am not even sure if this is going to work. Hopefully it will.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me so we can set up a time for me to come over and look at your computer. :)

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow auntie.


ur pretty much my hero
=]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home