Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!

O.K so here is the deal...I started this whole blogging thing to keep my sister who is very far away up to date with my very boring life. But here is what I have found out..I have more than three readers!! SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!!! I had no idea. How did I found out, you ask, well here is how. I have a link on my AIM to this, and once again, I figured I am only a few peoples buddy lists, but those few people have been leaving me messages to update my blog. Some have been nice (you know who you are) and others have been a little pesty (you know who you are).

So after a bit of pondering I figured I had a decision to make and here were my choices: 1. End the damn blog and let all you who have been bugging me to try to call me on the phone...we know how good I am at answering that 2. Or write everyday so you can all know just insane my life is. Needless to say, I decided on the latter.

Now, since I am making a commitment to write everyday, I have decided that there will be a slight twist to it. Since my humor is what gets me through most days, I will have an ongoing theme to my blogs...MEGAN'S SHIT LIST!! Yes you have read that line correctly, whether it is the smelly person behind me in the line at Dunkin Donuts, one of my bosses or a member of my schitzophrenic family, I will vomit all of it on all of you and you can tell me what you think!

Happy Reading and stay tuned to see who will be number one tomorrow!
-megs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home