Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

FINALLY!!

Well, after months of being without internet (except for the occational time at work where there wasn't 1000 things to do), I finally got my home internet working. Let me tell you, I never relized how much I missed it until it was gone!
But now, the pressure is on. I no longer have any excuse not to blog or e-mail or check my sisters blogs or so on...but I will do my best to check in at least once a week, so you lurkers (and you know who you are!!) can now stop bitching at me to blog because now I will be.
--meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home