Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Here I go again

Well, Here I am, blogging at 7 in the morning (I am never up this early) and I am realizing for as much as I think I know about computers, I really know nothing. Even though I will try to fix things on my own, I will usually end up either screwing things up even more, or deleting things that I need. Where is my sister when I need her!!

Here is what happened...I woke this morning at 6 (ya, that's right 6 a.m.) and I could not fall back asleep, so I figured I would take advantage of the fact that the kids were still sleeping, and make my coffee and do some surfin (something I never get the opportunity to do). Well, as I was sitting here, I decided to change the look of my blog (I was getting pretty bored with it, as were all my other readers!!) so I started to take a look the different templates, and fonts and so on. Well, I found one I really liked (I am such a lover of pink) and changed it. Well, it changed my template all right, it also wiped out all the little links I had as well (the ones my Mere put up for me). Oh God...Now what!

So, I said (in my non-caffeine/nicotine haze) "I can fix this". Well, this is when I need to stress the fact that I SHOULD NOT try anything new without my morning jump start, because when I did try not only could I not figure out what to do, I started yelling at the computer (as if it was going to talk back to me and give me answers) and I woke up the little monsters (maddie and colin), and they are NOT morning people!!

So, I make a request to you, Meredith, my very smart, wonderful, beautiful sister, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!! Make my blog look good again...I am afraid to try to fix this so that I don't throw my computer out the window!!

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

I will try to fix it - good thing I saved your blog code on my computer. hee hee
Love you,
Mere

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Is that better?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home