Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I got tagged

I was tagged by rainbow mama. Being new to the blogging world, I am going to do my best, and hopefully I will look back and laugh at what a goof I was!

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. See my children grow up and be happy without too much therapy
2. Move out of massachusetts
3. Get my masters degree
4. Meet the man of my dreams and not let him get away this time!!
5. Travel to at least one forign country (I'm not picky)
6. Not live paycheck to paycheck
7. See Jaime graduate from collage

7 things I cannot do:
1. Sing on tune
2. Not be like my mother (see number 1!!)
3. Take a week off of work
4. Stand up to people I am closest to
5. Stop droppin the "F" bomb every five minutes
6. Save money (I am workin on it though)
7. Live without my babies

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Drive
2. Making me laugh
3. Honesty (althought that seems to get me into touble...Tony??)
4. Respect
5. Self-esteem
6. Ability to dance
7. Chest (it had to go in there)

7 things that I say most often:
1. Ya think??
2. Thank God for you!
3. a doo--scrapadoo, walkadoo, etc.
4. Shut the F**k up!! (see there is the "F" bomb)
5. Fabulous
6. I said NO!!
7. Hey Dawg!

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Leland (from dog- bounty hunter---his body is to die for!!)
2. Matt Damon
3. Jay-Z
4. 50 cent (muscles)
5. Britney Spears (my guilty pleasure)
6. King Kaysar (grrrrr)
7. John - Paul Lavoisier (sexy rexy!!)


7 people I want to do this: (although you are absolutely not obligated)
1.stephanie
(she is the only other person who I know who blogs)

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Thanks for the laugh! And thanks for doing it. Wasn't it fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home