Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

BILLS, BILLS, BILLS!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! This has to be the worst word in the English language. What other word can make your skin crawl, make your stomach turn, and make you want to run for the hills. This is the reason we work, the reason we don't go out to dinner and the reason we don't buy the pair of jeans that make our butt look great!
It is a ritual for me when I get home from work, I close my eyes and pray to the money god that when I get my mail that there is none of those pretty envelopes with the nice red line on it. I am beginning to believe that there is no such god, because those are what I am staring at when I get the mail.
Oh, well, it is a way of life I guess, and hopefully one day I will actually enjoy getting the mail, but for now one thing is for sure....It is a good thing that I never see the postman, because I am liable to tackle him for putting me in such a bad mood every day!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Oh Megan, I can so relate to that post right now. I hope things get better for you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home