Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Monday, June 20, 2005

My New Job

Well, due to some child care issues (view previous blog) I have recently been almost forced to find a new job. Well, The job I found is in the same field I left to go about 2 years ago....Day Care. It was not my first choice, but I figured that it would be easy getting back into it and it wouldn't be too stressful.
Now, normally I am not a cocky person, but I feel that I know quite a bit about working it the day care field (that is what my degree is in after all) so I was very confident about going on the interview. And when I got the job I was pretty excited. But I had no idea that I feel like I do now.
I have always loved working with kids...especially toddlers. I just think they are so fun and it is such a wonderful feeling to have them learn something that I taught them. I can honesty say now that I feel like I am where I should be and where I am happiest.
I have never felt like this at a job, and even though at the the end of every day I am so tired I can hardly stand myself, I look forward to going to work again the next day. I feel at ease when I am there, and it is a job that I feel so natural at. It just feels so good to be back, and I can only hope that it will stay this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home