Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Questions from a first grader

"What is a Staff Lounge?"
"How do You spell number (or me, my, one, room, pen, etc.)?"
"What is Heaven Like?"
"When can I be a super model?"
"Why can't I wear my pink shirt with my pink pants?"
"Why can't we walk to Auntie Meredith and Auntie Jess' house?"
"What is an alklohic (alcoholic)?"
"Can I have cookies for breakfast?"
"Why do you have to go to work?"
"Why do you need money?"
"Why do you need to pay bills?"
"Who puts up the stars?"
"How does and airplane stay in the air?"

Does this expain my insanity???!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

So cute! I can just see them asking those questions. Are those two REALLY first graders. Can't be, they were just born yesterday. LOL
Love you.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Cherry said...

they are so cute! did i ask questions like that when i was in 1st grade?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home