Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Friday, October 07, 2005

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

Well its been almost two months since my last blog and quite frankly I am very ashamed of myself! I check my sisters blog every other day to see what she has and I have the audacity to get mad when she doesn't update every other day!

If I had to sum up what my life has been like over the past two months in a word it would be.....STOP!! That is all I want to happen. Sounds good in theory, but is so unrealistic I could cry!

What could I possibly want to stop...I mean according to some my life is pretty easy and they don't know how I handle it so well, but these are the people who conveniently put blinders on when I comes to looking at anyone else because their lives are "so hard". These people forget just how good they have it, and have NO idea what my life is like.

Now, this is not going to be a blog from my damn soapbox because lord knows I am too tired....just from this week I feel I could collapse, but when I sit back and think about my life and what is expected of me every day, it makes me wonder if the old saying is true (or if some very sick person made it up to make people like me feel better) "God will never give you more than you can handle". To that I say HAHAHAHA.

I have no idea how I am handling everything in my life right now. Between getting the kids to school, getting my to work, doing all that is expected of me in my work (curriculums, lessons, cleaning, rotating, potty training, and dealing with women!), cook, clean, get things ready for school/work the next day, shopping, laundry, quality time with the kids, swimming lessons, maintaining some kind of a social life, working my "other" job, I have learned the following things:

1. Multitasking is not so hard
2. I don't have to do everything in one day, I can put off a few things for tomorrow and nobody will get hurt.
3. I don't have to be the perfect mom/teacher/daughter/sister/etc.
4. At the end of the day when my head goes on the pillow, the only person that has to be happy is me, and if I am, then all is good.

These are the things that get me through the day. Even though all I want to do these days is STOP, I know I can't, and I am o.k. with that.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

You're doing great! Hang in there. And it's true, God only gives you what you can handle, so He obviously knows you are a strong woman!

Love you!

Glad to see you blogging again, I missed it dearly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home