Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

How do I begin??

Well, its been about six months since my last post and I know what all of you are thinking (when I say all of you, I mean my 3 or 4 readers!!)...what the hell??

I could sit here and just pour out the excuses of where I have been, what I have been doing, and how crazy my life has been, but if you want to know that, then you can just read my archives and find out that info, instead I will just say the following:

--I am now working days so my pay has gone down, but my sleep has gone up
--The move is off due to a series of events that were completly out of my control
--My love life has not changed a bit..still tryin to ween out the losers
--Tryin to stop the chain of me being a dormat and FINALLY standing up for myself!

Now for all of you who know me know what all of this means, and those who don't, well don't worry...just picture yourself watching a lifetime movie on a Sunday afternoon when unfortunate things keep happening to the same woman. Well I am that woman, but unlike the woman in the movie I can laugh about it and find the positive.

Well, I am at work, and I should actually do some seeing that is what they are paying me for, but I just wanted all is well and will keep getting better!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home