Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Its finally over!!

Thank God the Christmas/birthday/new years season is finally over. I have to say its the one time of my life that I dread because it is so crazy. Between Christmas parties, birthday parties, Christmas eve and day, and new years, I never know if I am coming or going.

Now I should probably mention that December is a sucky month for us for the following reasons. There is the obvious reason, Christmas, but then my birthday is the 19th, Maddie and Colins is the 30th, I have the cookie swap (which I try to get out of every year), the family Christmas party, and Ernie and Maureens party. Now, these are just the regulars, throw in a few spur of the moment parties or the ones that people decide to have, and you would be ready to go into a nice rubber room just like me!!

This year was no exception. From the second Saturday in December until New Years I was constantly going. I was either at parties and dinners or having parties and dinners. Now, I am not a cook (I can cook, but it is a secret!!), but I did have to do plenty of it, and then clean up after it, and that's not even counting the regular things that I have to do around my house every day. And don't even get me started on working because then I will never stop!

One thing I will say is that even though the hustle and bustle can get to a person, it is all made so good on Christmas morning when I see Maddie and Colins faces with all the presents from Santa. This year, they both got so much and were so excited by it all.

Well, as I said, I am so excited that it is over and now we can go back to our normal, crazy, rushed lives....but without the stress of Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home