Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Decisions, Decisions

To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.


I recently came upon this quote and I felt it was so fitting and applied so much to my life right now that I was complelled to just let my fingers go and see where it goes. I am finally at a point in my life that I am looking at things through adult eyes and not ones that require approval from Mom and Dad. It is such a strange and weird feeling that sometimes I am wishing I could go back to where I was not too long ago.

I recently made an adult decision and for the first time in my life, after making it I didn't regret it or wish I never made it. Even though it was not the decision that other people wouldn't have made (you know who you are...haha), I am not regretting it at all. I feel that this decision made me stronger, happier, and has made my self esteem explode to heights that I never thought possible.

I think the reason that I am feeling so good about this decision is because it was thought out, talked about (some even got sick of hearing about it), and thought out even more before I did it. For the first time in my life I made the decision myself and the outcome was unbelievable and only made things better.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Sounds like another phone call is in order!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home