Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lurk

So, I tried to look up the meaning of "Lurker" to put on today's blog, but my computer wasn't working right, so I will give my definitation as it relates to my blog. "Persons who will read a blog everyday but will not comment EVER!!!"

Now, I am not trying to be pushy (like my sister Mary..lol), but I do feel the need to turn on the Bitch Switch for a minute. For a long time I was living under the pretense that there were only about 3 of you reading this. But I have found out that there are more than that (I think there is now about 10 of you), and I only find that out when some of you bitch at me for not writing often enough.

Well, I tried to make those of you happy by writing every day and try to bring some laughter to you day by sharing my misery and what do I get in return...TWO COMMENTS!

So, to all you lurkers here is what I have to say...LEAVE A DAMN COMMENT. I am not asking for one every day, but maybe once a week...Hell, I would settle for once a month. Just let me know that my unhappiness makes you happy!

Thats all

Night
-Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home