Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The birth of the "Joeism"

My brother-in-law Joe is the inspiration for this blog today, and will be for many to follow. He can take a random phrase or even a word that he hears from one of his nieces, nephews, children, even his wife and apply it at just the right time that you want to kill him, but after you have pissed your pants laughing at him.

Now there are many of his sayings that I thoroughly enjoy. Some I hear in a story my sister will tell me, or sometimes I will hear it from him (usually when my sister is yelling at him for some silly reason). Whenever I do hear it, I ususally laugh long and hard about it.

I have decided that the one I am going to introduce you all to is the phrase that he uses fairly often, and my children now use it..."Lee me lone"--translation Leave me alone. Now this originated from Joe's sons sister, Kiera, and she actually used to say "Lee kiera lone". My sister told me a story of Joe and this phrase over the summer and everytime I think of it I laugh!!.

Joe was in the shower, wet and soapy--wait, that info is for another blog (haha), and Mary had to get something in the bathroom. She very causally opened the door and was in the middle of telling him she was just grabbing something and she hears from the shower "lee me lone!!". Now, when she told me she was annoyed that he said that to her, but I just found it so funny that as I am typing the story I am crying from laughing!!

That is just one example, and there will definitely be more to come..I hope you all find it as humorous and enjoyable as me!

Good night,
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home