Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Holidays

Ya, Ya..I know it's been a few days, but its the holiday season, so I will apologize now just in case I missed a day.
Now, on to my list....

I really had to think about this one today because (suprisingly enough) not too many people have piss me off lately. I'm not sure if it is due to the fact that my head has been way up my own ass, or that people are really getting into the holiday spririt or what, but its been a while.

I mean sure, there has been the occational person that I have run into that makes me wish it was the old west and we could just shoot people for fun. There have also been friends of mine who I really can't stand, but as I said, not too many who have pissed me off enough to spend my time writing about them.

So, I am truly sorry to disappoint you all, but there will be no new member on the list today...But in the words of little orphan Annie "There's always tomorrow"!!

Good Night,
-Meg

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Hey I checked your blog after the Cape and you NEVER updated so I gave up! ;) I came back to see I had missed all kinds of fun! Just got caught up and I love your LIST!

One comment from a mom who has had two kids in daycare since they were 8 weeks old, that Witch has no clue what she's talking about! I love my daycare people and if it weren't for them my kids would probably be still in diapers! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home