Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

tagged

Well, Mary tagged me.. so here goes

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? egg nog

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrapped..is there any other way??

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like white...but I have colored for the kids

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Depends on who I am expecting (wink, wink!)

5. When do you put up your decorations? the week before christmas...and my decorations only consist of a tree!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Christmas Cookies

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? When I got my baby that crawled when I was in the third grade

8. When and how did you learn that Santa isn't real? My sister Meredith told me and I was in the 4th grade (I tried to stretch it as long as I could!!)

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I open all of them at my sisters house

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree. I don't decorate, Maddie and Colin do, and that means all the ornaments are on three branches on the bottom!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? HATE IT!!!

12. Can you ice skate? no, but I rock on roller skates!


13. Do you remember your favorite gift? there is a few...my baby that crawled, my digital camera from my sisters, my palm pilot from my parents, my tiffany's bracelet from 2 friends, and (most of all) body wash from my babies!!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Watching my babies open the one gift they asked santa for!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Peanut butter cookies

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Having my parents, mary, joe and stephanie over for christmas breakfast!

17. What tops your tree? I am supposed to put something up there??

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving gifts? giving..and receiving!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Santa Clause is coming to town

20. Candy Canes on the tree? No...because colin eats them all!!


I am tagging anyone who reads this...just leave it in my comment box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home