Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm back

o.k....so I am back! It took a while, but I am finally back to my blog. Did ya all miss me?? I know you did!

Well, now that I am residing in the beautuful state of florida, I figured I would give you all a top 5 list of what I see most of here in my new casa!!

Here goes:

5. Chain Stores--every one you could possibly imagine!!
4. Golf Courses--what else to the old folks have to do!
3. Dollar Stores--every kind, name, shape and form
2. Lakes--Florida Motto: dig a hole, build a lake!
and the mose common thing I see here in Florida is...
1. GOLD TEETH--no matter what your age, sex or color is, everyone has at least one (I haven't gotten mine yet, but its just a matter of time!!j/k)

Well thats all, and I am going to do my best to keep up with this!

Have a great day,
Meg

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back in blog world, little sis! I'v missed my top five fix.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better not get a grriill!!!! thank you so much for the awesome talk today i really appreciate it, but it makes me miss even more!! your the best!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home