Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My new Job(s)

So, recently I have become a substitute teacher here in wonderful Brevard County and I love it. Even though I had to take a little pay cut, it is worth it because I see my kids more, and I can take off a day if the need presents itself. I also really love the variety of schools I get to be in so I can really figure out where I want to eventually teach. Now when I say varity, I don't just mean different Elementry schools, I mean I have been in just about every grade from Kindergarden to High school. Now, today I was with 5th grade and having two children in 3rd grade, it really inspired me to do this top 5 that I am going to give you today. Now keep in mind I have heard each of these things at least once, if not more!

Top 5 things I would kill my children if they ever said to a teacher:

5. You drive that car?? (So, it's not a BMW, but it has character!!)
4. You are the prettiest sub I have ever seen!
(said by a 10th grader who thought I had an affect on his grade!!)
3. You can't tell my what to do! (to which I responded "yes I can and I will!")
2. Why arn't we allowed to swear as long as we don't say the "f" word?
(are you f**king kidding me!!)
1. You are the WORST and MEANEST sub I have ever had!
(this was said after I gave out a detention)

Now, some people might be hurt by these things, but after talking to other teachers about what I had heard, I was assured that this shows I am doing exactly what I should be doing....not allowing the kids to walk all over me!

Ahh..what fun!!

good night,
meg

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock On Megan!!!!! You can teach my child anytime!! I'm sorry but, I thought your car was a beemer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home