Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

gone again!

Well, the title says it all. Yesterday morning, at 4:30a.m. I had to say good-bye to my babies again and I won't see them again for four more weeks. It was heart wrenching (again) to say good-bye and there were a lot of tears, but I am so glad that I had my time with them to give me the charge to get me through the rest of the summer.

All and all, my visit was wonderful and here is why:

-Seeing fat and cute Kylie as well as Paige, Micheal, and Stinky, who all seemed so much taller to me!
-Having talks in person, which mean so much more than those over the phone
-Going out on the boat!
-Watching a lifetime supply of Kama's world famous brownies disappear in a matter of days!
-A real steak and cheese (thank you Melissa!!!!) and having real seafood!
-Being a big goof with Jaime, once again, more fun in person than over the phone!
-Spending time with Shaun and Julie and their zip code and realizing why I love kids, but I don't want anymore of my own!!!
-Playing texas hold'em with the Sullivans and staying in longer than most!
-and most importantly, kissing and hugging my babies anytime I want!



There was so much more, but these were the highlights of my trip. I also am happy to report that I made it on the airplane, both ways, and I didn't have the big one! See, mom, I am a big girl now!! haha! If I didn't see you, I am sorry, but I am surprised I had time to sleep I was so busy. Now, its just a countdown until my babies get home. So until then, I will just keep working my tail off to try to pass the time.

And on a side note, after my plane landed yesterday, and the pilot gave us the OK to turn on our cell phones, I turned my on and not even a minute later, my boss called me and asked me to go into work. So, I ran home, threw in a load of laundry, and off to work I went! Who would have thought that I could be a such a work-a-holic!

-meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home