Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

sensitive

As the time away from my babies comes to a close (thank god) I am finding that I am so sensitive these days. I am internalizing everything and taking things that people say WAY too seriously. It is making me realize that I am not the person I used to be. Sure, I make some decitions (of if you rather mistakes) that some people wouldn't agree with or make themselves, but I am a grown woman, who is living her life the best I can. I can not, and will not change the person I am...it has taken me eleven years to finally realize that I like who I have become. Situations may change around me, but who I am on the inside is a good person who is blunt, generous, and generally happy and I will not let anyone make me feel less of person due to these character traits.

I guess I should say that this epifiny (if you will) is coming from an entry in another blog that I read regulary. I thought this person was a friend, but I am now realizing that differently, and as surprising as it sounds, I am ok with it. I am finally at a stage in my life that I no longer need to be surrounded by "friends", I just need that those two or three that I can call, day or night, good or bad, and they will be there. I have four of those people in my life right now, and they are the most patient, kind and wonderful people I know. They keep me grounded and tell me what I need to hear, which is not always what I want to hear. Although, sometimes they annoy me, or make me crazy, I know that at the end of the day, they are there for me for support, laughter and tears, and quite honestly, I have no idea how I could get by without them. I sometimes wonder if they know how much they mean to me, If they realize that just the simple fact that they don't judge me based on my decitions means the world to me, and just knowing that they see me as a woman with morals, respect and integrity helps me feel like I can take on the world and not be scared to do it!

So, to J,K,C,&S thank you for EVERYTHING!!

-Meg

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Maddie said...

What about M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home