Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The good and the bad

THE GOOD....

Well, as I sit here in my new (rented) house I am overcome with so much joy. It is so quiet outside, I have room for all of my "stuff" so it doesn't look so cluttered, I have a great big bedroom again, and the kids love it more than words can say. There is no better feeling than coming home and pulling into a driveway and not having to worry about hitting little kids that are running outside (very late at night) because their parents are too lazy to watch them, only to have to fight through a crowd of very loud people, only to go into a house that has such thin walls you can hear every peep of what is going on both inside and outside. I can't say how much I love my new place and my new landlords. I am finally able to get excited about living down here. This is what I thought it would be, and it finally is! I can finally get excited about having visitors because we have plenty of room for them and I am not embarrassed about where we live!

I am also excited to be back in school. It has always been such a great self esteem booster for me, and this time is no different. I have great professors, and my classes are nice and small. Although, I am the oldest one in every class, thats ok, because I love to be there, working towards where I want to be. I also get a kick out of sitting down at the table, doing homework with my kids (although, Maddie wants to do mine!!), finally being the happy family we are, not the unhappy ones that sometimes wonder why we made this move in the first place!

ahhh..life is good

But of course there is THE BAD....

I am so busy, no wait active (how's that Mere) these days that thinking about anything else besides work, my school, the kids school, and unpacking that I barely have time for anything else. And, usually when my head hits the pillow, I am out in a matter of seconds, but the past few nights it's been different. I have been racking my brain on handle a situation with someone. It has been lingering for a while, and I think I finally have to just grow a set and confront this person. Now, usually, I have no problems telling people how I feel, but this is such a strange situation, that I am unclear if this person knows how much she hurt me. I truly believe that this woman is so oblivious to what happened that bringing it up at this point is pretty crazy. I tried to shrug it off and say that it didn't bother me, but as my sister Mary pointed out, if it didn't bother me, then why am I still thinking about it. So, I guess its time to just let her know how hurt I am. I hate this, but I feel that it is the only way for me to get over it.

Well, time to write an e-mail...

-Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home