Me....uncensored!!

Well, thanks to my very computer savy sister Meredith, I decided to create my own blog, for a few resons. 1)I never answer my phone, 2)This is free and 3)I am a busy lady!! So if you want to know whats going on...here is how. ENJOY!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What my reality series would be called.....

Now, as the queen of all things Reality TV, I have always thought that my life is just insane enough to be a reality series. So tonight, while I was carelessly draped over my couch, thinking of all the things that needed to get done, (studying, laundry, dishes, oh the list goes on and on!), and realizing that worked sucked enough today that my energy, much like my patience, is fading fast, I heard the theme song to one of my favorite reality shows out there, (white trash at its finest,) "Dog, the bounty hunter", I began to think of names for my reality show. So, tell me what you think....and feel free to add your own...

-Megan and Colin + 8 Personalities

-Jones..The gold tooth hunter

-Maddie knows best (and Colin and I don't DARE disagree!!!)

-Flavor of Mac-n-cheese

-The amazing race inside because the damn rain won't stop!!!

-E! True Palm Bay Story

-From Ghetto to Tumbleweeds

-So, you think you can cook a healthy meal in under 20 minutes??

-Screw the Kardashians, try Keeping up with my ever changing hair--no wait, that's not a new color, that's just all the greys coming in!!!

and my favorite...

-Project Run-far far-away!

Hope you liked!

Night,
Megan

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Jess said...

ROFLMAO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home